martes, 2 de octubre de 2012

The Day Klaine Dies

For October 4th. The Day Klaine Dies Preformed by: TheShrimpyGleek Lyrics by: TheShrimpyGleek Original Music: American Pie by Don Mclean *Sorry that some of the audio is bad, I don't have a very good microphone! Check out my Tumblr www.theshrimpygleek.tumblr.com Lyrics: A long long time ago, I can still remember how that couple used to make me smile, And Ryan Murphy thought by chance, That he could make those characters dance, And maybe we'd be happy for a while, But August seemed to bring bad news, With spoilers leaked of previews, Bad news on the internet, We all seemed to lose our sh** I definitely know that I cried, When I read about them saying "bye" My feels erupted from deep inside, the day that Klaine died So bye bye to cannon for our guys, Unless you're in denial and you think it's all lies, And fangirls are blogging all 'bout their cries, Saying this'll be that day that I die, This'll be the day that I die They wrote the book of love, And only Pav had to die to give Blaine a shove, And it was all uphill from there, When the fandom got wind of The First Time, We bawled out of joy and told everyone "we're fine" And we begged for more details to be shared, Oh we knew Kurt was in love with Blaine, Even when they fought and gave us pain, We thought everything was fine, Were they messing with us all this time? We're lonely teenagers who can't get a date, And we live through Kurt and Blaine's fate, Does Ryan just want to open the floodgates, On the day that Klaine dies <b>...</b>
Views: 0
0 ratings
Time: 05:03 More in Music

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario