| Like it said in the title, it is for Glowy's Secret Santa, a present to Andrew (transformingwave)! SUB HIM LIKE SERIOUSLY YOU WON'T REGRET IT ASJDLFASJDLFKLAS:DLFA SJDF www.youtube.com To Andrew: You are an amazing editor and so under-recognized, I mean you have 88 subscribers...??! -dies- You should totally have 237418927341234 more!! ^^ Your editing is really neat and colorful and the timing in all your videos is perf.♥ You're sooo good for someone who started editing recently! I'm honored that you chose me as your Secret Santa! -hugs- ^^ Now, about the video... oh my god choosing a song for you was HELL. I really really didn't like any of the songs by your fav artists!! -blush- I tried to force myself to edit with some of the songs by them (thus the "faith healer" video--the only song I kind of liked lol but couldn't keep inspiration obviouslyasdhflkjhf -melts-) but I just couldn't. I am so sorry about that! I seriously started like 3 different projects and ended up not being able to get past 10 secs on ANY of them. :c so yeah, I just hope you like this song lol. xD And I hope you like the video! :D Also, Krewella is my new fav artist omg. They are amazing. I can't find a song by them that I DON'T love to death lawlz I love this song too but yeahh it the video is so detailed and it's very tedious to edit like this muahah. BUT I absolutely love editing with dubstep and techno songs though! I had such a fun time making this nyahah♥ A special thanks to Kitsuki for <b>...</b> | From: xLunai Views: 126 30 ratings | |
| Time: 01:01 | More in Pets & Animals |
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario