martes, 22 de enero de 2013

Prince Harry: I killed Taliban in Afghanistan and I Let Myself Down On Vegas Trip

Prince Harry has spoken for the first time about how he believes he let himself down in Las Vegas last year. The prince has also launched a scathing attack against the media and their treatment of him and his family, calling them an "unstoppable force." Speaking at Camp Bastion during his five-month tour, Captain Harry Wales argued his naked antics in America's Sin City were "probably a classic example of me being too much 'Army' and not enough 'prince', it's a simple case of that". The prince was pictured frolicking in the nude with an unnamed woman, and the photos were published on websites around the world, as well as in The Sun newspaper. "Back home everyone, all my close friends rallied round me and were great," he added. "At the end of the day I probably let myself down, I let my family down and let other people down, but I was in a private area and there should have been a certain amount of privacy that one should expect." But the 28-year-old believes some sections of the media behaved irresponsibly when the naked photographs of him emerged: "The papers knew I was going to Afghan anyway. So the way I was treated by them I don't think was acceptable." A broken news blackout five years ago ended the prince's first tour to Afghanistan. This time, a different agreement was reached between the Ministry of Defence and the media, one which sits uncomfortably with the co-pilot gunner. "I never wanted you guys to be out here but there was an agreement made to invite you out <b>...</b>
From: jan smith
Views: 1
0 ratings
Time: 04:32 More in People & Blogs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario