martes, 29 de enero de 2013

Beneath a Moonless Sky (Ramin Karimloo vs Ben Lewis)

"Beneath a Moonless Sky" Sources: Love Never Dies (Ramin Karimloo + Sierra Boggess: 00:57) Love Never Dies DVD (Ben Lewis + Anna O'Byrne: 07:56) --- Related: "Till I Hear You Sing" by Ramin Karimloo, John Owen-Jones, Ben Lewis: www.youtube.com "The Music of the Night" by John Owen-Jones, Ramin Karimloo, Gerard Butler Part 1: www.youtube.com Part 2: www.youtube.com --- Lyrics: *Australian version in brackets CHRISTINE I should have known that you'd be here (So it was all an empty lie) I should have known it all along (One final lie to fool us all) This whole arrangement bears your stamp (To make your death our story's end) You're in each measure of that song (To put your life beyond recall) How dare you try and claim me now (How dare you come and claim me now) How dare you come invade my life (Invade my life, ensnare my voice) (PHANTOM) (If you could know the pain I've known) (Then you would know I had no choice) Oh Christine (My Christine) My Christine (C: Your Christine) In that time that the world thought me dead (C: I was yours one brief night long ago) My Christine (C: Long ago) On that night just before you were wed (C: With a man that I no longer know) Oh Christine You came and found where I hid Don't you deny that you did That long ago night C: That night. (---) PHANTOM Once there was a night Beneath a moonless sky Too dark to see a thing Too dark to even try CHRISTINE I stole to your side To tell you I must go (Tormented by my choice) I couldn't see your face But <b>...</b>
Views: 1
0 ratings
Time: 14:11 More in Music

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario