martes, 27 de agosto de 2013

Baby boy dies after being locked in hot car - NBCNews.com

Police are investigating the death of a 9-month-old boy found in a parked car on a hot Saturday afternoon.

    1. Romney's path to the White House runs through Florida
    2. 'Ruined' fresco more famous than ever
    3. Armstrong family request: Wink at the moon
    4. Coming to Tampa? Tips to keep Isaac at bay
    5. Grizzly kills hiker in Denali National Park; bear shot
    6. NYPD confirms: All bystanders hit by police bullets

The death seems to be an accident, according to the Middlesex district attorney's office, which is investigating the case. Still, police blocked off the back entrance to the home on Huntington Street.

A police source says the baby lived on the first floor of the two-story home. A group of people gathered out front while investigators worked in the back.

"I'm really upset. You know, I've got my godchild here. Nobody wants that for their child. So, I'm sad. Very sad," said neighbor Ray Cruz.

Neighbors said they are stunned to learn why police were surrounding the house.

"I'm in shock. I was just going for a walk and this happened. I don't know I'm in shock," said Mary Debrum, a mother of four.

After the baby was found he was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. Police have not released the baby's name.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario