sábado, 31 de agosto de 2013

How I Killed Steven Spielberg (Almost) // Kaleb Nation

If you see this Mr. Spielberg, I'm sorry I almost dented your nice car. But I did have the right of way. ** FOLLOW ME: twitter.com ** Music by Eleventyseven. Download their song "Quota" itunes.apple.com =====Channels====== ► ME-- youtube.com ► MY VLOGS -- youtube.com ► MY SHOW -- youtube.com ======Where To Find Me====== ► TWITTER -- twitter.com ► FACEBOOK -- facebook.com ► TUMBLR -- kalebnation.tumblr.com ► BLOG -- kalebnation.com ► BOOKS -- kalebnation.com ► INSTAGRAM -- KalebNation "Kaleb Nation" KalebNation How I Almost Killed "Steven Spielberg" Vlog "Los Angeles" Paparazzi Celebrity Celebrities Starstruck "Bevery Hills" Hollywood Reality TV YA Authors Author Books "Bran Hambric" California
Views: 1835
209 ratings
Time: 02:44 More in People & Blogs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario