lunes, 5 de agosto de 2013

Black Ops: I'M IN MACHINIMA!

I am so GRATEFUL to have you guys as SUBSCRIBERS! Your support inspired me to post up videos and I work 3-7 hours on every single video of mine. Just remember, hard work will ALWAYS pay off at one point and it worked out for me because I was awarded with over 540 brilliant subscribers and a Machinima Partnership. Please give this a Like, Share it with your friends, Favorite it and SUBSCRIBE! Twitter: bit.ly Game Battle: bit.ly EXTRA TAGS (IGNORE!): Zorsid Black Ops BO G11 Free for All FFA Attack Dogs BlackBird Chopper Gunner Hurricane Sandy killed over 100 people Explosions Water floods Debris Disaster Black Ops servers are up MW3 PainKiller Already 106 today Nuketown 2025 Trailer out today at CALLOFDUTY Youtube Channel MACHINIMA PARTNER I GOT A MACHINIMA PARTNERSHIP HELL YEAH MACHINIMA DIRECTORS RECRUITERS MACHINIMA IS AMAZING
From: Zorsid
Views: 29
1 ratings
Time: 05:07 More in Gaming

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario