jueves, 15 de agosto de 2013

CHARMED - If Phoebe dies young

Phoebe is one of my favourite characters of Charmed, but the videos that I make about her death are probably the best! In this, we are in the 5 season, Cole and the sisters are against each other. Phoebe's death is gonna changed that. Spoiler: - When the song sais "When I come to Your kingdon" you can see Phoebe as an angel with her dead sister Prue. - During the burial you can see Cole hiding himself behind a column, this is because is difficult relationship with the sisters. - The relationship between Cole, Paige and Piper will improve later, when the sisters see cole put flowers on the grave of their sister. I hope you enjoy it, and sorry for my bad english!
Views: 0
0 ratings
Time: 03:51 More in Entertainment

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario