viernes, 16 de agosto de 2013

Check out my deviantart

Download it: filezsend.com ****Spoilers for Code of the Clans!**** I'd been working on this one for a while, and I like it, but it didn't reaallly come out the way I wanted it to. When I read this in the books, I was at Chapters, and I was, like, bawling my eyes out. I got alot of creepy stares that day. Plotline: Badgerpaw gets killed in battle because Brokenstar is a meanie head and put him in toooo young. Video Info: Programs: Adobe photoshop elements 6 WMM Number of frames: 55 How long it took: A few days #71 - Most Discussed (Today) - Film & Animation - Canada #24 - Top Favorited (Today) - Film & Animation - Canada #82 - Top Rated (Today) - Film & Animation - Canada
Views: 0
0 ratings
Time: 00:08 More in Film & Animation

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario