viernes, 9 de agosto de 2013

Drug War (??) [2012] - Trailer

Johnnie To Kei-Fung (杜琪峰)'s newest action crime film Drug War (毒戰) has a new trailer, an boy, am I excited. To has been one of my favorite Hong Kong directors since I 1st got back into the scene many years ago. Films like Mad Detective, Election 1&2, PTU, Vengeance, Exiled, A Hero Never Dies, The Mission, Don't Go Breaking My Heart, and so on and so forth have been some of my favorite films of all time, and well, with his last few entries, we haven't gotten Crime Lord To, and trust me, he's back in full swing. So I am uploading this trailer to support one of my favorite directors of all time and maybe, get the movie out there to just a few more people. Drug War (毒戰)!
Views: 1
0 ratings
Time: 01:48 More in Film & Animation

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario