Kristen Stewart is afraid someone is going to kill her because of Twitter and Facebook.

No, I don't know if she has caught the crazy from Amanda Bynes.

The 22-year-old "Twilight" actress is convinced that thanks to social media sites, others have the ability to know where she is at all times, and she's afraid that information will fall into the hands of the wrong people, reports website TVNZ.

Sounds like someone has been reading spy novels.

"Nowadays it's harder because everyone is on Facebook and everyone knows where you are all the time, and everyone's twittering," she is quoted as saying in author Talia Soghomonion's e-book, "Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner -- In Their Own Words."

"Like I'm going to die because somebody is going to say where I am and somebody is going to kill me. Someone's going to Twitter my location and then it's going to be like, boom," she explained.

Not boom. Anything but boom.

Neither Stewart nor her (maybe) boyfriend Robert Pattinson has an official Twitter account or Facebook page. Which makes sense, since plenty of "Twiilght" fans think vampires and werewolves are real. But Stewart does seem to understand that this whole Internet thing can be advantageous in some ways.

"I actually think too much of anything can be scary, but at the same time it's also an opportunity. I mean mass communication is a good thing. It's actually a really great thing,

it's just scary," she explained.

This isn't the first time Stewart has complained about the Internet being bad.

"You can Google my name and one of the first things that comes up is an image of me sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe with my ex-boyfriend (Michael Angarano) and my dog. It was the day ('Twilight') came out.

Wait ... she was smoking a pipe with your dog? That's terrible.

"I was no one. I was a kid. I had just turned 18," she told Vanity Fair in June. "In (the tabloids) the next day it was like I was a delinquent slimy idiot, whereas I'm kind of a weirdo, creative Valley Girl who smokes pot. Big deal. But that changed my daily life instantly. I didn't go out in my underwear anymore."

Good decision. It must be terrible, having no choice but to keep making all those movies and basically printing your own money. It's just not fair that Kristen Stewart is being forced to be famous.

Contact Tony Hicks at thicks@bayareanewsgroup.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BayAreaNewsGroup.TonyHicks.