jueves, 1 de agosto de 2013

Lady Gaga New 2012 Song Stache/ Princess Dies WITH MUSIC ,FULL VERSION )(Giorgi K version)

Share on Facebook if U Like It. I, Giorgi K, WROTE MUSIC PART OF THIS SONG and then put GAGAS VOCALS AND my MUSIC TOGETHER.Lady Gaga released vocals for the Song Stach( Zedd) for Her Fans To Mix it , since no Music was released for the Song except Zedd's electric house version I WROTE MUSIC PART OF THIS SONG and then put GAGAS VOCALS AND my MUSIC TOGETHER. Vocal Part Belongs to GAGA and ZEDD, while MUSIC PART Belongs To ME Giorgi K. No ads will be placed on this video Since I don't have Copyright over Gagas Vocals. I am 21 years old student Giorgi , i wrote The Music and mixed it in my Bedroom :))) I HOPE LADY GAGA Will Hear This Version.
Views: 37
2 ratings
Time: 03:24 More in Music

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario