jueves, 8 de agosto de 2013

Minecraft Hunger Games MCPVP.com - Road To Glory - #4 (1/2) - I Killed Someone!

Achievement Unlocked!!!!! Finally emerged out of my hole and killed someone! Welcome to another episode in my brand new minecraft series! Hopefully you guys and girls will enjoy this! The aim of the series is for me to win 1 hunger games match! The whole series is played on the MCPVP servers - minecraftpvp.com Go check them out! If you see me around in the games, say hi! My IGN - okram125 Ignore these tags - okram125 okram MC PVP PVP minecraft MCPVP minecraft minecraft hunger games hunger games PVP hunger games MCPVP kits miner kit vampire kit badboyhalo saintsofgames MCPvP.com monk kit minecraft road to glory road to glory Tac1421 TAC1421games Road To Victory Kill Minecraft kill MCPVP.com kill
From: okram125
Views: 17
1 ratings
Time: 09:13 More in Gaming

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario