miércoles, 7 de agosto de 2013

Minecraft Nova map part 1 Entering the prison - Live Commentary from Oliver

Minecraft Nova map part 1 Entering the prison with live commentary from Oliver. This map I read a lot of signs, I got some leather armour, 2 iron swords and some food (bread). I went round the back and found some golden nuggets, they are more score. In the prison I saw a creeper, luckily it was too far away. There was a zombie and 2 spiders in the next room. I killed a zombie and turned to peaceful because the spiders would have killed me. I went to the visiting room and went up to the top tower. I went to the warden's office. Please like, subscribe & comment If you want to follow me on Twitter I can be found at: www.twitter.com
From: Oliver W
Views: 0
0 ratings
Time: 14:02 More in Gaming

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario