domingo, 18 de agosto de 2013

Moshe Silman dies, Israel's Finest National Treasure Lost !

This story is personal to me, Myself suffering from social injustices and inequality. Living in a great Country of Canada, and being an anglophone residing in a majority francophone area. Suffering from back problems, liver problems, personal bankruptcy, and having to rely on social welfare to live. Leader ship of a country fail when it's National treasure is not recognized as the people who live in. My deepest sympathy and remorse over Mr. Silman, I consider him a brother, and a personal loss, even though I have never met the man and he lived half way across the world, in a foreign country... Rest in Peace Moshe... Ps Please forgive me how I pronounce the name in this article... The Jerusalem Post. www.jpost.com
Views: 20
0 ratings
Time: 03:42 More in News & Politics

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario