martes, 13 de agosto de 2013

NightmareRH World 22!!!!!!

This was a recording of NightmareRH and World 22 when I got there. At first I decided to put in the part were people waited for NightmareRH to log onto Runescape. Later in the video I put the place were I had seen NightmareRH which was in his house (Yanille). In the end I put some random sh*t I did in his house and what I did in varrock square while waiting. Don't hate I made this in an hour and yes I know it has bad detail and sh*t oh well. Well... you can hate ignore that part. I might of accidentally killed then00bsh0w... Congrats on 99 Herblore! You can see my failed 99 video's at www.youtube.com :) Add me on facebook at www.facebook.com :)
Views: 13
0 ratings
Time: 05:34 More in Gaming

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario