viernes, 16 de agosto de 2013

The Sims 3 Machinima - Love Dies Young

The Sims 3 Machinima - Love Dies Young Hey guys!!! I made this video just for you guys!! :D LOVE YA ALL!! I just wanted to say thanks guys!!! for supporting me and subscribing and liking my videos. this means the world to me!! So this video is for you guys!! :D FOLLOW ME ON: Twitter: twitter.com Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com TheSims3.com: mypage.thesims3.com OR send me an Email TheVIPsims@gmail.com Dont forget to like and subscribe for more Sims 3 House Videos to come! IMPORTANT: this video was made with PowerDirector9. I edit this video and all produced it myself . The Music is also made by my using PowerDirector9. I own ALL the rights in this video.
Views: 9
1 ratings
Time: 04:22 More in Entertainment

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario