lunes, 5 de agosto de 2013

The walking dead episode 5 - No time left.Blind let's play.Live commentay w / SOFTY.Part 3

Hello everyone, this is a very shocking episode. I don't really know if cutting the arm off was a good thing, but i guess that it will help me! This game is amazing BTW. This game is based of the tv show and the comic book of ''The Walking Dead''. I hope that i will get a good ending, because that is where i am pointing too! :) I love it. *SPOLERS* Ben dies, Kenny dies (i thing so) and i could film a long lenght video, cuz this really affected me. But i hope that you liked it! Like, share, comment...And ofcourse Subscribe! Episode 5 Episode 5 Episode 5 Episode Episode Episode 5 5 5 No time left No time left No time left
Views: 19
0 ratings
Time: 09:02 More in Entertainment

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario