miércoles, 21 de agosto de 2013

Til I Hear You Sing- Tenor Version (covered by Hero's Light)

Saw someone say that girls couldn't sing this song, so I took it as a challenge. I think it's more than halfway decent, don't you? Constructive criticism is always welcome, though I apologize in advance for my mediocre recording equipment. That is currently being worked on. -------------------------------------------------- The motivational poster reads "THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA The world's only musical stalker." and can be found here: browse.deviantart.com . I am borrowing it with a hearty "thank you!" The instrumental can be found here: www.youtube.com I do not claim ownership or affiliation with Andrew Lloyd Webber, Ramin Karimloo, Love Never Dies, etc.
From: ising2liv
Views: 5
0 ratings
Time: 03:03 More in Music

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario