lunes, 19 de agosto de 2013

Video Killed The Radio Star Short

It's been a long time. Hmm.. Blocked in Germany...? Anyway! Hello everyone!! It's been a really long hard year.. A levels ended a little more than a week ago and I'm starting to sink into a whirl of MapleStory, Mario Kart, Just Dance and Rage of Bahamut. Of course I do other things as well... But these are just some of the things I've been preoccupied with. I hope you all enjoyed this short video I made. I was so happy to see the comments, welcoming me back. It felt so super fantastically awesome. I missed reading new comments too. This was not a very good way to commemorate my 100th video uploaded but oh well. EXPECT MORE FROM ME. Hexxer The Awesome
From: ZEYnHEX
Views: 112
13 ratings
Time: 01:05 More in Entertainment

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario