viernes, 16 de agosto de 2013

concrete angel full collab (killed off characters)

so here's the "concrete angel" collab. everyone did a character that was killed off of the show they are from. I love every single part in this and thankyou to everyone for turning in their parts. and a special thanks to KenzieLillian for pitchshifting the song. parts: 1: Anna-The Vampire Diaries-RossanaProductions "My mother, she's dead, she was killed. I know I'm not supposed to be here but I don't have anywhere else to go." "I don't want to be alone anymore." 2: Marissa-The OC-KenzieLillian Voiceovers: "Being there with her when it happened your never going to get over that" 3: Shannon-LOST-Me 4: Maya-Pretty Little Liars-loganlermansbestfan 5: Keith-One Tree Hill-xCanYouFeelTheLovex 6: Colleen-The Young And The Restless-Jake T Austin Fan
Views: 0
0 ratings
Time: 04:06 More in Nonprofits & Activism

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario