viernes, 16 de agosto de 2013

Man Dressed as Big Foot Killed (New Angle)

I hope you enjoyed The Forty Year Philosophers angle on this Topic The music is something my friend Ted and I wrote when we were like 23. I am now forty years old I live in one of the 10 biggest cities in the United States I would like to share some of my thoughts and feelings Some are unintentionally harsh Some unintentionally funny But they are all the truth As I see it The music is a mix of 25 years of songs I wrote My recordings are not perfect nor are my words There are Spelling and Production Mistakes, but that just proves a human made this As being human is the science of imperfection Enjoy my mistakes - Forty Year Philosopher
Views: 0
0 ratings
Time: 00:34 More in News & Politics

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario