viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2013

Happy Wheels - Episode 1 - Bigfoot Killed Me!

Hey there guys, Ross here. Hope you like my first happy wheels video! In this episode I get Bigfoot stands on me ( I die because of it! ). I got a new screen capture software, it's called SMRecorder. These are better quality than my other videos, mainly because of my software, SMRecorder. Do you want me to keep on doing Skyrim videos? Leave your answer in the comments! When TESO (The Elder Scrolls Online) comes out, I will play it! Please subscribe because it really helps. There will be a Skyrim video uploaded soon - Skyrim Interesting Places - Episode 1! Rember to subscribe! www.totaljerkface.com Oh, I almost forgot Check out : ColesBroTube Alonlylion MarkIsRealBored MajorMotionMatt SUBSCRIBE
Views: 50
10 ratings
Time: 02:54 More in Gaming

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario