domingo, 17 de marzo de 2013

Detroit Left "Toasted" (ft. Danny Martinez from Everyone Dies In Utah) Official Lyric Video

Official Lyric Video for Detroit Left - www.facebook.com I'll do it alone I've felt the winds blow, I've seen the tides turn how can we make a change, before we ever learn? to move from our past faults I need to tear down my walls and take my mask off I have turned in to my fear my life, my reason is unclear Our pain Our doubt What is this about? I can't explain myself my thoughts are turning against me and so, I'll do it alone until I can't breathe, until I can't stop These faces are sore. They can't sustain life anymore. Instill the burn in their eyes. desire that could pierce the sky I have turned in to my fear my life, my reason is unclear Our pain Our doubt What is this about? I can't explain myself my thoughts are turning against me and so, I'll do it alone I know silence all too well. Then live this life and have a story to tell. What have we found out? It's better not to know What have we found out? What are we striving towards And when you reach for me, I will turn you away, you never believed me you have the price to pay You have the price to pay.
Views: 20
0 ratings
Time: 03:19 More in Music

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario