domingo, 29 de julio de 2012

Forgotten Tears - Thoughts Killed My Sleep (Official Video)

Facebook: www.facebook.com Twitter: www.twitter.com Purchase "Thoughts Killed My Sleep": iTunes: itunes.apple.com Amazon MP3: www.amazon.com "Words To End" full length album available now worldwide, get your copy here: forgottentears.bigcartel.com "The real power, the power we have to fight for night and day, is not the power over things, but over men." - George Orwell (1984) LYRICS: THOUGHTS KILLED MY SLEEP Put down all my dreams, come and burn my wings And let me hanged on your lying strings Emptiness in me, screaming silently Dying's the way it should be wishing to die free. Close my eyes, I won't pray. God, please wake me. I feel so cold They're killing me in this silence so frail The dawn of the end, it screams in my head while thoughts killed my sleep The dawn of the end: I see it in my hands when the sky turned red Cross my heart in vain I won't feel this pain My wrists seems so frail Emptiness in me, screaming silently Dying is the way it should be wishing to die... Free Thoughts killed my sleep Close my eyes, I won't pray... Oh, please wake me. I feel so cold My eyes won't pray. Oh, please wake me! They're killing me, in this silence so frail. The dawn of the end, it screams in my head while thoughts killed my sleep The dawn of the end: I see it in my hands when the sky turned red Thoughts killed my sleep.
Views: 158
25 ratings
Time: 04:18 More in Music

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario