martes, 31 de julio de 2012

My own Eurovision Song Contest 2012.

In this video, you can see all my favourites from all the National Finals that took part all around Europe, back in December, January, February and March 2012. Not all the songs were the winners to represent their country at Eurovision. A lot of countries made an internal selection, so i couldn't choose another song for them. I'VE DECIDED THAT THE SONGS THAT TOOK PART INTO AN INTERNET PROCESS ARE NOT GONNA BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT FOR THIS VIDEO, ONLY SONGS THAT HAVE BEEN QUALIFIED FOR BROADCASTED TV SHOWS. Albania: Rona Nishliu - Suus. (2nd option: Zgjome nje tjeter enderr lyrics by Samanta Karavella) Austria: Conchita Wurst - That's what I am (2nd option: How can you ask me? by Mary Broadcast Band) Azerbaijan: Sabina Babayeva - When the music dies Belarus: Anastasiya Vinnikova - Shining in Twilight (2nd: All my life by Alyona Lanskaya) Belgium: Iris - Safety Net (2nd: Would you? by Iris) Bosnia: Maya Sar - Korake ti Znam Bulgaria: Dess - Love Is Alive (2nd option: Love Unlimited by Sofi Marinova) Croatia: Nina Badric - Nebo Cyprus: Ivi Adamou - La La Love (2nd option: Call the police by Ivi Adamou) Denmark: Ditte Marie - Overflow (2nd option: Best thing I got by Aya) Estonia: Janne Saar - Fight for love (2nd option: Kuula by Ott Lepland) FYR MACEDONIA: Kaliopi - Crno I belo Finland: Pernilla Karlsson - När Jag Blundar (I don't have a 2nd favourite) France: Anggun - Echo (You and I) Georgia: Jeo Lee - It's my life (I don't have a 2nd favourite) Germany: Ornella de Santis <b>...</b>
Views: 9
1 ratings
Time: 09:39 More in Music

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario