domingo, 29 de julio de 2012

Rap Satan (Corner Store verse)

@GuCCiFloyd .. I go in. Lyrics I do my thing Money's what I plan to see Can't you see? You as good as me? That's fantasy Other kids can't compete That's the way it has to be As to me? Well I'm rap's MAJESTY Please don't deny that I spit Ill rhymes Ice age on my wrist Kill time Mad cause I'm spitting hot and you kids are not Get respect when you give a nod to a living god I spit rhymes cause I've Got the time I'm not surprised I guess it's just gods design Nobodys as hot as I Columbine rock your spine That's how I put niggas to sleep, no rock a bye Kill a beat; Flatline Never spit wack rhymes Call me an angry rapper because I got "mad rhymes" Deadly Dead flow; Mac sprayin Track slayin, kids are saying I'm rap satan Cause I spit fire I live a dope life Flows tight Niggas want me to ghost write Oh my The kid goes in Flows cold Frozen This shit is so cold Yet it burns though? The kid is too hot Red Inferno Flow like a veteran Claimin that your punches and your uppercuts are tough enough But actually you fucking suck My lyrics are crazy Mentally ill I'm meant to be skilled These beats are meant to be killed By a living legend Or a rap god Or a combination Pad lock
Views: 4
1 ratings
Time: 01:33 More in Music

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario