domingo, 29 de julio de 2012

True Love Never Dies Jemi Famous Story CH 1

Here's the new story I promised you!!! Chapter 1 No Ones Pov "You guys better take care of her." I warned my sisters. "It's ok Sissy we will take care of our niece." Dallas promised holding my 14 month daughter. "Don't worry Dem Dem." Maddie told me.I gave them a smile and looked at my angel. "You be good to Aunt Dallas and Maddie okay Av." I told her in my baby voice. She giggled and when I gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Mama." She slurred to me.I gave her another smile and walked out of my dressing room to perform on stage. I guess you might wanna know who her father is.Well it's my ex boyfriend/ex- bestfriend Joe Jonas. He got me pregnant on his birthday during the Camp Rock. He was drunk and so was I. I never knew I was pregnant till when I went to treatment and I woke up to blood going down my leg. I almost miscarriaed but I got to the hospital on time. I never told him I was pregnant because he was still with that damn vampire (a/n In this story they are still together) and he was reported to be seen going to clubs and hooking up with random woman. He probably wouldn't stay If I told him either.Anyways I got a show to do. Joe Pov "Mom where are we going and why are we in Del Mar?" Frankie asked.Mom glanced at him. "You'll see in a bit sweety."Mom told him.Then we passed a huge building that we could hear screaming. Our driver drove us to the back of it where we saw 3 tour busses. Our driver drove us to the back entrance and stopped. "Where here Mr and Mrs. Jonas <b>...</b>
Views: 2
0 ratings
Time: 00:05 More in Entertainment

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario