viernes, 6 de julio de 2012

Teh Walkin Ded Ep 2 Dick? Full Playthrough

I spelled it poorly to show that its a different series than my normal one cuz for each episode im gonna have a full normal playthrough and a rude and opposite playthrough. This is my alternate dickish playthrough of The Walking Dead Episode 2. Its a point and click zombie survival adventure game with many choices throughout, so I made a second one to to the other choices expecially the bad ones and show some of the deaths aswell. Hope you enjoy :) SPOILERS Below + Percentage -I left David to die cuz I fucked up the saving him bit 14% -Had Danny shoot Jolene cuz I had to go the pussy route instead of the smart route of shooting the crazy woman who wants to steal my balls 88% -I didn't help kill Larry I tried to save him cuz well opposite paths and all and it was a pretty awesome jump scare haha Right when he looked like he was maybe waking up SPLAT!!! 67% -I didn't kill both St. Johns brothers cuz "I had to be the better person" blah blah blah 82% -I didn't choose to steal from the car cuz well I was a greedy lil bastard in my main playthrough haha 45% TAGS: The Walking Dead AeroAtlas video game full Playthrough LP Gameplay Episode Season Season Episode alternate dickish version left David to die failed shot Travis Danny shot Jolene tried to save Larry almost survives Kenny killed you bastard saved St. Johns brothers didn't steal the car food
From: AeroAtlas
Views: 9
1 ratings
Time: 01:54:52 More in Gaming

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario