domingo, 30 de septiembre de 2012

George Michael Pulls Out Of Australian 'Tour'

George Michael has cancelled the Australian leg of his Symphonica tour, revealing to fans that he is battling "major anxiety" after the pneumonia that almost killed him. Michael, 49, said he was heartbroken to have to cancel the dates, which were postponed last year due to the illness which kept him in an Austrian hospital for a month. However, the singer appeared reluctant to answer questions about his health from Sky's Lucy Cotter ahead of a concert at the Royal Albert Hall in London on Saturday. Michael has completed a string of dates across Europe since August. His nine UK dates planned for October will still go ahead. The Australian tour was due to kick off in Perth on November 10 with concerts planned in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, finishing at the Hope Estate Winery in Hunter Valley on December 1. A statement on the singer's website said: "Since last year's illness I have tried in vain to work my way through the trauma that the doctors who saved my life warned me I would experience. "They recommended complete rest and the type of post traumatic counselling which is available in cases like mine. "I'm afraid I believed (wrongly) that making music and getting out there to perform for the audiences that bring me such joy would be therapy enough in itself. "Unfortunately I seriously underestimated how difficult this year would be." He went on: "Although I was right to believe that the shows would bring me great happiness and that my voice would recover <b>...</b>
From: DynamoMor
Views: 0
0 ratings
Time: 00:49 More in Entertainment

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario