lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2012

THE Human Torch ft. STaTiiX - You Is Not No G

THE Human Torch ft. STaTiiX - You Is Not No G THE Human Torch (intro): STaTiiX ladies and gentlemen! Alright, here we go. Chorus 1: I'll make an example out of anyone, especially you. I'm THE Human Torch. My flow hotter than Mexican food. You run your mouth and then go hide behind the rest of your crew? Boy, you is not no G. Negro please. Listen up. I'm about to teach you a lesson or two. My flow ill. I might pass my infection to you. Get real. Am I supposed to feel threatened by you? Boy, you is not no G. Negro please. Bridge 1 (x2): Now, I hate to beg, but negro please. You can't play me. I'm like a piano with zero keys. Now I hate to beg, but negro please. Boy you is not no G. Verse 1: When I'm on the mic I turn into a monster and let my tentacles grow. Negro please. Don't act like you didn't know. Every word I spit is toxic. I've got a chemical flow. Girl you ain't special. Hop off my genitals hoe! Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil. I'll subtract you from the equation and prove that you are not my equal. I'll use the mic as a weapon. My flow is lethal. People respect me from the east side to the west coast. Let's toast to the rappers with the best quotes. Me and STaTiiX be dropping classics. I'm on a higher level. You're in the basement. We're in the attic. Hey, could somebody put this beat in a casket, because I just killed it. You dig? Chorus 2: I'll make an example out of anyone, especially you. I'm THE Human Torch. My flow <b>...</b>
Views: 1
0 ratings
Time: 04:47 More in Music

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario