martes, 18 de junio de 2013

Daylight Dies - An Heir To Emptiness (guitar cover)

I thought I would do a guitar cover for the upcoming christmas season. I decided to do "An Heir To Emptiness" from Daylight Die's fantastic album "A Frail Becoming" (2012). Learnt by ear, mainly doomy power chords. I recorded my guitar parts using an ordinary web camera mic, and mixed it with the actual song in Sony Vegas pro. If you're not in the christmas spirit, a great song to listen to! One of DD's most dark and brooding tracks... Please support this great band, buy their music if you're a fan. Lyrics (all credit to Daylight Dies): Devoid of life There is no light Pursued by grief Relentless Undaunted Loss of self Into soullessness Slipping away To nothingness Will to live Cast aside A hope I cannot recognize Loss of self Into soullessness Slipping away To nothingness Haunted by sorrow And perpetual death Pursued by grief Through this dominion of ruin My kingdom of emptiness Emptiness
Views: 29
0 ratings
Time: 08:34 More in Music

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario