domingo, 30 de junio de 2013

You are the Potter - Patrick Livingston

This is my PRAYER and my ANTHEM! And an encouragement to everyone, that God never leaves you, He'll get you through anything! He will shape your life for the GOOD of His Kingdom! God Bless! LYRICS! Lord I pray for strength and guidance I pray for the ones i Love I pray for the weak and weary That they find your grace And I pray for the broken hearted I pray you bring them home! your love is everlasting! I will make it known I pray that my love for You Never dies You're love is a river That will never run dry I lift my hands To the one who loves the ones who scared Him I lift my hands To the God who gives me strength to do anything ooohhhhhhhhh to do anything ooohhhhhhhhh Come mend my life Come shape my life I am the clay, you are the potter
Views: 105
6 ratings
Time: 04:02 More in Music

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario