jueves, 27 de junio de 2013

HOLIDAY NAIL TUTORIAL and HOW-TO: Business card french nails - Magnetic Nail Polish, OPI Skyfall

Hi Everyone! I have gel nails on! I usually keep my nails short, however, I got them done JUST for my nail tutorials because I needed long nails for this! Sorry if my voice is raspy! My vocal chords are strained from working (talking) so much! Please like my video and let me know what kind of videos you would like in the comment box below! Please share my videos and subscribe, I really appreciate the love. Thank you for watching and supporting me and please continue to SUPPORT me and I will keep making videos for me. xoxo Check out Verve Girl online: www.vervegirl.com Nail polishes used: OPI Skyfall line Tomorrow never dies (Indigo colour) Bond,,,James Bond (Gold, magnetic) French Manicure : I used a business card Please SHARE/RATE/COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE youtube: www.youtube.com/yourfavoritenisha blog: www.nishasawhney.com twitter: www.twitter.com/yourfavoritenisha
Views: 8
1 ratings
Time: 02:53 More in Howto & Style

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario