miércoles, 26 de junio de 2013

LIVE! Jerry Hadley - Dies bildnis ist bezaubernd schön - Die Zauberflöte - Mozart

This is Jerry Hadley in his prime.Jerry Hadley (June 16, 1952 July 18, 2007) was a student of my teacher from 1978, after getting his masters degree in music from the University of Illinois in 1977. He then started teaching at the University of Connecticut. A 1993 article by Noël Goodwin in Opera magazine stated, "After 15 years Hadley still goes back to this Sicilian American who, he says, gave him confidence and secure knowledge of what he is doing with his voice at any given time, through teaching methods that are direct and physiological." Hadley also stated, "(I was) lucky above all else to have found a teacher in New York without whom I really doubt I could have really built the career I have." Here he displays wonderful balanced vocal registration and release of constriction which are the cornerstones of the technique that he learned and that I teach.
From: MrCafiero
Views: 0
0 ratings
Time: 04:07 More in Music

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario