viernes, 28 de junio de 2013

The Phantom of the Opera Love Never Dies Review

I am clearly on a "review" kick, so you get another one in the same night! I just watched Love Never Dies (the sequel to Phantom of the Opera) - before Doctor Who, of course... And well, I did very much enjoy it. I loved everything. I tried my best to keep spoilers away, so I apologize if one slipped in the review. Points I'd like to make... the child. Oh the child. Created under the moonless sky. Heh. And the ending! Holy crap! I did not see that coming! Whoa! Oh, and that song I was referring to in my review - the rock & roll song: it's called "The Beauty Underneath." I dig it. It's a nice change from the rest of the operaesque stuff. Basically, I recommend this to anyone who liked the "first" Phantom of the Opera.
From: Jackie E
Views: 0
0 ratings
Time: 04:39 More in People & Blogs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario