domingo, 30 de junio de 2013

Death of a Gay Partner / Spouse

This video is intended to help those who have lost a gay partner / spouse through death. It's to let them / us know what to expect when / if they loose a partner, based on my experience and research. Or, those who have had a friend that have lost a partner. Or, those who are just curious. What to expect when your partner dies. This video is of a serious nature, so please respect the author and those who comment on it. I'm not a psychiatrist or psychologist, just a guy giving my experience. If it helps you great. Please let me know your experience. Peace and Hugs You can find me on: TWITTER: twitter.com TUMBLR: www.tumblr.com INSTAGRAM: PappaNikko Thank You for the Music under Royalty free by: Kevin MacLeod "The Forrest and the Trees" "I knew a Guy" Miodrag Marjanov Quintet "New Born"
Views: 1
1 ratings
Time: 18:05 More in People & Blogs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario