viernes, 12 de octubre de 2012

"Let's Play" Resident Evil: Part 02/Chris Dies!

(Chris Campaign) Link to Part 01: youtu.be Link to Part 03 Coming Soon! Chris dies! Yeah, I die in this episode. Oh the woes of death in just the second episode. Hopefully I managed to fix some minor problems from the previous videos. I am also trying to better my own dialogue and commentary, I am new at this so as the videos progress I will hopefully get better and more spontaneous. Let me know if there are any problems with the resolution, microphone feedback, or anything technical that you guys can spot. Whenever I will die again I do plan on either recording but speeding up the footage of me catching up to where I died, or cutting out the part where I catch up; either way, I will let you know if I did die. I do not plan on covering up my mistakes, it is a "Let's Play" after all and accidents happen. I do believe that the documents and notes found throughout resident evil can be interesting and add to the game. I read the Botany Notes even thought I think I might have been a tad too monotone which I plan on avoiding as often as I can, but let me know if you are fine with me reading them or just leaving the pages up for a couple of seconds so you guys can pause the video and read. Feedback is always helpful so comment and rate the video, and if you did enjoy it then please like and subscribe. Stay tuned for more Resident Evil! Contact Information: Computerized21@gmail.com Can also message me here or look me up on Facebook: www.facebook.com
Views: 0
0 ratings
Time: 15:37 More in Gaming

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario