domingo, 28 de octubre de 2012

Who Killed Her? Episode 7

I have a big storm coming my way so Monday and Tuesday I may not be able to upload since I might not have power. Episode 7 Jake's POV We were standing in the spot that mother was killed and she was still there, she looked like she was sleeping but her body was cold. The knife was still within her. Evelyn was bended down staring at the knife. Jake: What are you.. Evelyn: Shh.. I saw her make hand motions into the air, I didn't know what she was doing but I trusted even though I shouldn't because what if she killed my mother, no that's crazy Evelyn was such a kind person like my mother she couldn't kill someone. Evelyn: The killer was left handed. Jake: What? How do you know that? Evelyn: The way the person that placed the knife into your mother, shows that the person was left handed so who is left handed. Jake: A bunch of people Evelyn. Evelyn sighed and got up. Jake: But it's a clue. Leo: Jake! I turned around and saw Leo walking towards me and Evelyn along with Rosie. Jake: Leo, how is father? Leo: Angry. What are you doing? Jake: Well... Evelyn: Figuring out who killed your mother Leo. Leo: That's the sheriff's job not yours. Jake: Leo a word, now! Leo and I walked over away so the girls couldn't hear us and the glare Leo's face hasn't left. Jake: Ease up. Leo: Ease up, you did not tell me that, our mother was just murdered, and why are you trying to figure this out with Evelyn. Jake: Cause she offered, and the Sheriff is going to do absolutely nothing and you know it <b>...</b>
Views: 41
2 ratings
Time: 01:31 More in Entertainment

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario