lunes, 29 de octubre de 2012

Who Killed Her? Episode 9

I am safe for now, and the storm is still a brewing. Episode 9 Jake: We only have accusations Eve. Evelyn: Eve? Jake: A nickname, sorry it kind of slipped. Evelyn: I like it. Evelyn smiled at Jake and Jake smiled back. Evelyn: But you're right we only have accusations I don't know what else we can do, we have no other leads to get us any proof. I am sorry Jake. I thought, I thought I could do this. Jake: You tried and I am greatful..wait a minute. Evelyn: What is it? Jake: Look at this Evelyn. Evelyn: what is that? Jake: No clue. Hold on. Jake leaned down and picked up the two objects on the floor. Jake: It looks like whoever killed my mother left in a rush and dropped this because I doubt they would have left the knife in her either. Evelyn nodded. Jake first looked at the piece of paper and then handed it to Evelyn. Jake opened up the handkerchief and saw the initials and he let a smirk form on his face. Evelyn: And I found one more thing. Jake: What's that? Evelyn: those? Jake looked at where Evelyn was pointing, and they saw blood stains but one was particular it looked like a shoe was stepped into it, a...........shoe. (yeah I ain't going to give it to you that simple) Evelyn: Jake! We have all we need, hurry we need to tell everyone before this person leaves and gets away with this. Jake: You're right but first this. Evelyn: Jake we don't... But before Evelyn could finish Jake kissed her on the lips. Jake: I like you, I have always liked you and wanted to do that <b>...</b>
Views: 0
0 ratings
Time: 01:31 More in Entertainment

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario