domingo, 28 de octubre de 2012

Who Killed Her? Episode 8

Hey guys once I have a huge storm coming my way and there is a good chance I won't have power so I won't be able to update. Btw there are only 2 more episodes left of this series. Episode 8 Grace: Governor. Governor: Grace what are you doing here? The Governor wiped his eyes and moved over on the bench so then Grace could sit. Grace: With everyone wanting the money no one has bothered to check on you I was concerned. Governor: Thank you Grace. Don't you want the money too. Grace: What's the point, it's not going to change anything and what do I know in figuring out murders, I am an actress. Governor: Thank you Grace for checking on me, I have just been angry I needed some time to myself and well sort of mourn, she was my wife and spent most of my life with her and I love her very much. Grace: With time things will get easier. Governor: I hope so, because I still have so much to teach Leo and Jake, and now I don't know how to do it without their mother. Grace: I am sure they will help you along the way. The Governor nodded his head and Grace continued to run her hands up and down his back. What they didn't know that Evelyn was listening to their conversation since she had the same idea to check on the Governor but Grace beat her to it, and she found it interesting that Grace wasn't interested in the money at all. This was Grace, she was the greediest person ever, all she cared about was money and power. Nothing Grace said made sense, but that made Evelyn more curious. She <b>...</b>
Views: 7
1 ratings
Time: 01:31 More in Entertainment

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario