jueves, 4 de octubre de 2012

~Love Never Dies~Ep. 14~

I only have one valid excuse... I started college around a month ago. Busy shizz... Sorry? :) ENJOY! --- ~ H ayley ~ As soon as Justin logs out I shut my laptop and stand up. "You know you scared the crap out of me. I thought you were-" Eric then suddenly stands up and presses his lips against mine. I push him back and look at him confused. "I know you want it." He says, leaning in for another kiss. "NO!" I step back. "Eric, I can't." He sighs. "Fine, I get it. I need to go anyway." He walks to the door. "I'll let myself out." I rush after him. "But you said you wouldn't leave me." I say just as fast as me going over to him. My throat starts to feel lumpy; my eyes start to well up in tears. I don't want to be alone. I can't. I won't. "Yeah, I know. I won't leave you, but I can't live here." Eric sighs. "I want to be with you, more than friends, Hayley. I thought hanging out with you more, knowing you're with Justin, would help me but it doesn't, it makes me want you even more." He walks downstairs and I follow him. He opens the door and looks at me. "I'll be here for you when you need me. Just give me a call." I watch him walk away, not even bothering to call him back. Why is everything so confusing? Why can't my life me like the end of a romantic movie? When the boy and the girl are finally together, and they don't leave, they're together forever. It's like a fairy tale's happy ending. And that is the problem... A fairy tale is not what I'm living in. I'm living in the <b>...</b>
Views: 1
0 ratings
Time: 00:12 More in Entertainment

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario