jueves, 25 de octubre de 2012

Why is MCP and we already dead?

MCP: All of us new that the new clan came out and it was called MCP. It was closed a few weeks later. MCP got killed because someone was kind of betraying the clan. I was obviously the Leader and Norah was the Co-Leader. The Leader and the Co-Leader can certainly not be being inactive and cheating on the clan by secretly leaving. It was killed by Norah. Norah was the Co-Leader and she left without telling me joined another clan. It was so annoying. She started to be a little inactive again. Also she wasn't really doing her job. She is supposed to orginise clan wars and she never did. MCP was a great clan until this happend.She was first in CP then went and made a clan called BS then changed it so Lp then Abbandoned the good clan. Then made Another clan called ISS and then killed/ended it 1 month later just because no one joined. You have to wait for people to join. She actually cheated on my clan twice. Go here www.youtube.com Go to the comments, then go to Page 3. That was the first time she left in about 3 days after the clan was made. So I hope you know the Reason. Please try to not blame her. If you really want to send her a PM. we: Not everyone knew the we clan. When I made it I asked Norah if she could join and not cheat on the clan like she did previously. The answer was a No and I said why? She said because I want to learn to stay in a clan. I had a good feeling she is intencially saying the clan is Rubish. I just wonder. The Clan ZZ is not a known clan. So why <b>...</b>
Views: 2
1 ratings
Time: 00:04 More in People & Blogs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario