martes, 25 de junio de 2013

Cover of 'Love Never Dies'- Andrew Lloyd Webber

Song: Love Never Dies Composer: Andrew Lloyd Webber Show: Love Never Dies Performer: Kathleen Lightfoot Pianist: Kathy Walzcak Date: May 12, 2012 *originally performed in the West End by Sierra Boggess. Go listen to her if you like the song- she's incredible!* I performed this at my vocal recital. Don't ask me what my mom is doing with the zoom in/out function. Sorry if the movement/sound bothers you. She started recording toward the end of the piano intro, which is why I have that look on my face that clearly says: "When can I start singing? I've been standing here forever!" At the end, when I sing "ah" on the high B, that's a change from the original score. The words are so difficult to enunciate clearly, and this sounded much better. Please comment, but rude comments WILL be deleted. I'm only 16. Cut me some slack.
Views: 1
0 ratings
Time: 04:32 More in Music

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario