lunes, 24 de junio de 2013

Nicolai Gedda: Mozart - Die Zauberflöte, 'Dies Bildnis ist bezaubernd schön'

Nicolai Gedda (born 11 July 1925) is a Swedish operatic tenor. Having made some two hundred recordings, Gedda is said to be the most widely recorded tenor in history. Gedda's singing is best known for his beauty of tone, vocal control, and musical perception... en.wikipedia.org Lyrics & English Translation This image is enchantingly lovely, Like no eye has ever beheld! I feel it as this divine picture, Fills my heart with new emotion. I cannot name my feeling, Though I feel it burn like fire within me, Could this feeling be love? Yes! Yes! It is love alone! Oh, if only I could find her, If only she were standing before me, I would, I would, with warmth and honour ... What would I do? Full of rapture, I would fold her in this glowing bosom, And then she would be mine forever! Please enjoy! I send my kind and warm regards,
Views: 1
0 ratings
Time: 04:31 More in Music

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario