lunes, 24 de junio de 2013

Parents find python wrapped around baby's foot - baby in crib nearly killed by snake (my response)

(my response) Two parents in Illinois woke up to a bad surprise - a python wrapped around their 1-year-old baby's foot. They were shocked to see that their huge pet snake had gone into the baby crib and was attempting to wrap its snake body around the little baby. There are a lot of people who are upset at the parents for having a giant python leaving in the same house as a 1 year old baby. This is my response to the video of a python wrapping around a baby. The parents found their pet snake wrapping itself around their 1 year old baby Note: This is a response video. I very clearly indicated in the title that this is my response to the topic. I am following all the rules in the YouTube community guidelines. No copyright material was used in this video
Views: 0
0 ratings
Time: 01:18 More in News & Politics

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario