lunes, 17 de junio de 2013

{read only} 7/11/12 11 KILLED IN MEXICAN GUNFIGHT, INCLUDING 7 POLICE OFFICERS, SINALOA

GO DIRECTLY to FULL STORY AT www.bbc.co.uk Seven police officers and four alleged gunmen have been killed in a shootout in north-western Mexico.Officials said the officers were ambushed by a group of gunmen on a road in Sinaloa state.The officers were returning from Choix, a town which has seen a steep rise in violence, including the murder of the police chief last month. .." www.bbc.co.uk -----BRIEF POSITION STATEMENT & INVITATION TO CHRIST BY VANDER: IF you see an Obama ad on any of my videos, I want u to know I do NOT ENDORSE OBAMA, & have asked YouTube NOT to post political ads on my channel, but they still do. I am a strong advocate of pro-life, traditional marriage, kindness to all, & other generally conservative viewpoints. For a more complete statement, & an invitation to accept Jesus Christ as Your Savior, as well as links to my Audio-Bibles, et al, go to: vanderkok.posterous.com
From: VANDERKOK
Views: 0
0 ratings
Time: 00:17 More in Entertainment

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario