domingo, 23 de junio de 2013

Thank God for Dead American Soldiers

Hhmm, weird: How come if the US troops are fighting to protect my freedom, then i feel less free today? Is it because we've been losing this War on Terror and the terrorists are winning? I mean, there's mandated "free speech zones" today, outside of which you'll go to jail for using your freedom of speech. Innocent American children are getting killed by drones. We don't have the freedom to unionize or engage in collective bargaining. We don't have the freedom to vote if you're unable to get a state-issued ID. AND I FEEL LESS SAFE, TOO!!!!! An increasingly police state inside our borders, and a justifiable terrorist attack against me outside our borders. Maybe if i brainwash myself, and tell myself i AM free and safe, then i'll wave an American flag in my hand, smile, and say, "God bless America."
Views: 0
0 ratings
Time: 01:43 More in People & Blogs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario