miércoles, 31 de julio de 2013

Another Hero Dies - 'Mute Whisperer, Blind Seeker'

Another Hero Dies' new single "Mute Whisperer, Blind Seeker" Premiered at AltPress.com DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREE: www.mediafire.com Buy Merch Online! -merchnow.com Pick up the debut album 'Arguments' -itunes.apple.com -www.facebook.com -www.twitter.com LYRICS: A bitter taste of your lie I'm filled with it, don't make me walk away I am ashamed, I let you pull the strings for my whole life Pushing me down, you make me feel so small And I don't want to live through all of this again And this will last forever, Don't try to prove me wrong, The start will be the end, The striking change will never let us grow This path won't lead us home The start will be the end
Views: 71
5 ratings
Time: 02:08 More in Music

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario