sábado, 27 de julio de 2013

KILL OR BE KILLED! - GTA DayZ

I make my way over the railroad tracks into Bone County and notice zombies spawning ahead of me. Next I notice dead bodies around, I can't tell if they are dead zombies or players. I begin to feel nervous and as I peak around a corner I stumble upon a player that seems to be prowling the streets of Fort Carson! I keep my distance while trying to make it out of the tense situation alive. As I make my way through the small town unnoticed, I stop at the last building in town and get confronted with the most difficult situation a friendly GTA DayZ player can face when backed into a corner: Do I kill the player while I have the jump on him or do I risk being killed?
From: IronBusta
Views: 4
0 ratings
Time: 06:01 More in Gaming

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario